Category: Home and Textiles
Our client is one of the top direct marketers in the US AND they continue to grow! Work in a fun, face paced, and family oriented work environment. Enjoy summer hours and work life balance.
We are looking for an experienced sourcing manager within the home textiles industry with proven global sourcing and supply chain management experience.
As a sourcing manager you’ll report to the divisional sourcing manager and be responsible for successfully sourcing and procuring materials and products that deliver the best possible value in price and quality while balancing risks and regulatory concerns. You’ll partner with category and brand merchandising, planning and inventory to ensure domestic and international sourcing activities are aligned to meet and adapt to the goals of the organization.
- Conduct general market research and analysis pertaining to industry capabilities, potential suppliers, and product specification and development opportunities
- Evaluate and cultivate vendor relationships and contribute to the vendor RFP process
- Facilitate product development and testing
- 7+ years of experience in global sourcing and supply chain management via vendors/manufacturers both domestically and internationally
- Proven product costing, pricing and negotiation skills; 3+ years’ specific to home textiles
- 3 + years leading a team
- Professional level communication skills
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- A solution-oriented and customer-focused demeanor
- Exceptional negotiation and conflict management skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- The ability to travel internationally
- Proven success in a dynamic, cross-functional, collaborative team environment
Send your resume with salary requirements to Sue at Midwest Personnel Resource, LLC:
e mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include Job Code SMH-MPR0417 in the subject line of all emails.