giving back, fashion contribution, apparel placement proceeds
From it's inception, Midwest Personnel Resource, LLC has consistently given 10% of net revenues to special causes.
Volunteering is equally important to strengthen the community around you.
Monetary Contributions include:
- Lutheran Social Services; http://www.lsswis.org/LSS.htm
- SOAR (Scholarships, Opportunities & Access in Racine); http://www.soarofracine.org/
- Breast Cancer Research Foundation; http://www.bcrfcure.org/
- Single Mothers of Racine
Volunteering activities include:
- After school student mentor program through SOAR
- Board member, SOAR
- Participation in the Racine Reality Day Annual Event sponsored by Educators Credit Union & Racine Unified School District
- Community meal support via serving and food donations
- Middle School Sunday School Teacher
- Middle School Youth Committee - Church