Our client has a strong brand presence and a flat organizational structure. Be a part of a dynamic work environment in a company that continues to grow.
Responsible for establishing and analyzing promotional plans for Direct stores and eCommerce to support the organization’s promotional goals and strategies. You will sit in with C-suite on a daily bases presenting competitive findings, promotional calendar insights and sharing recommendations on appropriate marketing financial plans to support initiatives.
- Establishes promotional plans for Direct stores and eCommerce designed to meet corporate objectives, including but not limited to, enabling profitable sales growth and increasing customer count
- Works closely with members of the Sales, Marketing, Merchandising, and Merchandise Planning & Allocation teams to plan and support the organization's promotional goals and strategies
- Analyzes promotional opportunities and presents feedback and recommendations to key Leadership team members that will help establish or increase the effectiveness of programs and overall sales growth and profitability
- Monitors competitor and industry-leading retailer’s promotional offers to establish a good understanding of best practices and promotional opportunities
- Analyzes complex financial and SKU-level data and summarizes findings in reports for distribution to a wide range of recipients
- Responsible for detailed proofing of the promotional calendar and customer-facing advertisements, as well as internal communication related to promotions
- Collaborates with other Finance team members to ensure promotional plans support sales and margin targets by channel
- Anticipates reporting requirements necessary to ensure timely business decisions are made based on business needs
- Ad hoc analysis as needed to help support business decisions
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field. MBA preferred.
- 5+ years marketing with ROI experience
- Experience with Reporting Databases such as SAP, and OLAP cube preferred
- Strong PC skills utilizing Microsoft Office analytical tools including spreadsheet, database and graphing applications
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills
- Detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain good rapport with internal and external customers and handle situations with confidence, tact and resourcefulness
- Flexible, adaptable with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines in a fast paced office environment
- Strong team player
Send your resume with salary requirements to Sue at Midwest Personnel Resource, LLC:
e mail: email@example.com
Please include Job Code SPA-MPR0318 in the subject line of all emails.